Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Kindergarten Summer Letter

Do you send a letter home to your new kindergarteners over the summer?  Every year I send a letter home to my new kinders.  The letter is sent home in July and it is a chance for me to communicate with the children and with parents at the same time.

The letter is one step in helping with the transition to kindergarten.  I explain different activities that we will do together and a few skills they will learn in the beginning of the year.  I discuss learning letters, sounds, and numbers through play, games, singing, and dancing!

You can find an example of my Kindergarten Summer Letter on TeachersPayTeachers for FREE!  The product is a Word Document for you to edit it as you wish!

I print a borderless letter on fun creative pre-bought paper.  I have included a borderless letter in this product.  I have also included an example of my letter with different creative borders just in case your don't have pre-bought paper to print it on.

Download this FREE product, edit, print, and send home to your new kindergarteners this summer! : )




No comments:

Post a Comment